Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Monday 16 March 2009

Loitering Within Tent

Did some more work on the studio today - got paint... pretty much everywhere.... mainly on myself. It was fun. There's a robin that visits out garden every day. He sat on a branch right by the door of the shed watching me, and singing along with me to Baba O'Riley which was blasting out of my laptop. It then changed to Regina Spektor, and he stopped singing, so I changed it back to Baba O'Riley and he started singing again. My robin likes The Who. That's awesome. He's a cool little dude. I'll try and take a photo of him one day - I have a few, he's a cheeky little fella, but a bit camera shy.

Here's what I did today:

Loitering Within Tent by ~Tashlentine on deviantART

I wish there was a different way of doing the post labels for this thing. If i type 'art' or 'paint' i get like 100 different things popping up. It's so annoying. If anyone knows of a way to NOT get the labels coming up automatically, please let me know!

No comments: