Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Awesome Art Installation

Goin through one of my old mobile phones today and flicking through the pictures on it – got some awesome ones of a random art installation I came across in London around this time of year in 2006. I can’t remember if this was an actual building site that they artified or if it was just some random bits dotted around.. anyway, I thought it was a fantastic idea! I’m not usually one for sculptures or installations.. I mean, I thought Emmin’s bed and that pile of bricks were steaming piles of excrement and an insult to the art world, but these… I dunno.. beautifying the ugly, turning the mundane into something eye-catching.. made me smile anyway, and I like art that makes me smile. Anyway – enough gab; here are the pics.

light1

light2light3light4

No comments: