Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Wednesday 25 February 2009

What day is it?

The results of today's efforts. I'm getting a bit droopy about not painting with an actual paintbrush because I haven't got my studio yet. I've got a nice big canvas all lined up for my next piece which will involve lots of paint being splashed around, and which I can't do indoors. The weather is horrible - cold and wet and frankly, the idea of trolling around in the garage freezing my proverbials off for hours on end really doesn't appeal.



and some of my friends have asked me to have a think about designing some Judy Garland themed t-shirts, so here are a few ideas I've knocked out (the last one is because a pair of the ruby slippers has been stolen)


Much as she's enjoying the graphics tablet.. Tash needs real paint.

No comments: