Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Nonhappenings

right - I'm just orf to make a start on clearing out the garage (step one towards stuiodem). I'll hopefully have something slightly more substantial to write later on today, but afore I toddle off, here's a quick tonguetwister for you:
you have to memorise this and then say it as fast as you can

one smart fellow, he felt smart
two smart fellows, they both felt smart
three smart fellows, they all felt smart

go on.. I dare ya.


EDIT: haven't done anything marvellously exciting today - just a couple of nude practice sketches and a weird 'attempting to be arty' thing of bette davis


Like I said - nothing spectacular, but I need the practice! My proportions are horrendous. I really have to work on that.

No comments: