Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Monday 29 September 2008

HAHAHA now THIS is what a call a good chain letter!

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good but never actually come close to reality?

Well here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.

Y will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this - just the stone cold truth of great friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass


9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end.

Send this to 10 of your closest friends,
Then get depressed because you can only think of 4.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,but only you can feel the true warmth.





i'm basically just going through all the old things i used to be part of and now never use, like windows live spaces and myspace and all that rubbish - some of the blog entries there are kind of funny (well... to me, anyway), so i'm adding them on here as backdated entries.

1 comment:

edson_dias said...

haha.. nice one :-)