Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Almost finished my website!

RIGHT! well, finally it looks like I'm on the verge of having this website up and running! I just need to make a few minor tweaks and buy myself a domain name, and get uploading to a server! Marvellous!

I've been painting like a woman posessed all week, just finished a painting of times square a couple of days ago which, all things going well *knocks on wood* you shall be able to see on my brand spanking new website in a few days!

Quite excited. I think I'm more excited about the fact that I'll have made something using technology that actually works, than I am about having the website itself! haha little things eh?

I've decided to try and start building up a collection of paintings and start approaching galleries for an exhibition. It's not going to be easy, I know that full well, but hopefully SOMEONE will like my stuff enough to sell it/buy it. In the meantime, you can check out some of my stuff on deviantART - I've mainly got photos up there - I actually really need to do some serious pruning on there, I have a ridiculous amount of photos up. here's the link http://tashlentine.deviantart.com/

Who knows. The truth will finally out too - I'll finally know for certain if my paintings are actually any good, or if people are just being nice to me when they say they like them!

I'll put a note up on here when everything is up and working and you can come and tell me for yourself what, if anything you think of it :D

Wish me luck! I aim to have this place on t'internet within the next few days! I've also been told that I should 'ping' my blog. It sounds a bit suspect to me - like 'pimp my profile' but I'll give it a go - I don't really know what it's for, but the person who told me knows their internet stuff, so.. I'll just take their word for it.

Feed Shark

No comments: