Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Painting in real time

today (or as much of today as I can manage - (I'm painting in oils so have to wait ages in between layers for things to dry) I'm going to be doing a painting and posting Twitter updates every hour or so (I'm in the garden so no clock so partly guesswork, partly looking at phone to keep an eye on the time) with photos of my progress!

http://www.twitter.com/Tashlentine

Enjoy, and feel free to pass comment :D

I'm thinking this will also be a good way to discourage laziness and actually get me to work a bit more consistently and less sporadically! Painting really drains me- especially after last week where i was painting pretty solidly from 11 in the morning to 9 at night with only toilet and food breaks (!) i've had a few days off now, And feel much more rejuvenated and revving to go! In the meantime, I've been working on getting some bits together to revamp my site - seeing Alec Egan's fancypants new one is making me want to pull my finger out a bit and sort my poor excuse for one out! hehe


The painting you'll be seeing me doing now is one that will hopefully get me into an exhibition - due for submission by the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed for me please!!!

Also - any artists reading this, please feel free to follow me on twitter and drop me a note on here letting me know who you are and I'll return the favour :)

No comments: