Me

My photo
www.natashapage.com for me, art and photography.

Sunday 26 July 2009

nothing much

I know i've not written anything on here for ages - i haven't really done anything worth writing about for a while - my wrist has still been playing up which has halted play for a while and i had 2 weeks holiday on top of that so there's nothing to say really.. been taking a load of photographs - some are cool- they're on my deviantart site (tashlentine.deviantart.com)and about to start another painting. I've been hunting high and low for a crackle glaze with little to no success... i initially wanted something that would dry and peel off, but no. Nothing seems to work like that on canvas, because that would be too easy wouldn't it. I've had to settle for crackle PASTE which means the whole painting will be crackled. I've bought a tub of the stuff from GOLDEN which seems to be pretty good so far on the test strips, so here goes - wish me luck!

No comments: